owl

Friday, January 9, 2009

Graycie's Growing Up!!!

On Graycie's 4 month birthday we introduced her to rice cereal and, don't tell her, she thinks its good! She did so well after she realized she couldn't suck the cereal out of the spoon. She is growing up so fast.
Here is Daddy's first attempt at digital anything besides taking the digital pictures. Momma has been so engulfed in the digital scrapbooking that he started watching. He became very intrigued and wanted to give it a shot. Here is his first masterpiece. He loved picking colors and elements and arranging things all over the page. He got a little carried away by cutting out every little hair on Graycie's head but he's just that meticulous. Now, about the comment on his page...since she was born we were betting on what color her little eyes would be. If you look closely you can see who wins. Mom's in denial and doesn't want to admit defeat. P.S. Her eyes are blue but they could change at any moment. Right?
Finally, here is the first page I did of Graycie's first real food experience. I didn't like it very well so I redid. This is why the first page has the same pictures in it! But when I spend an hour on a page I can't just let it go to waste!





No comments: