

The bigger kids go patiently every week and watch little Graycie during her swimming lessons, unable to swim during lessons, so we decided to take them swimming after Graycie's swimming lessons, but we debated because the water at the Aquatic Center was so so cold, Brady took Graycie out early and warmed her little body in the hot tub until the purple left her lips. We didn't think the 9 year olds would enjoy that too much. I suggested going to Heise Hot Springs where they have a great outdoor pool that is nicely heated plus a hot, hot tub right next to it. Daddy packed up the kids while Graycie & I went to Michelle's to help her on her Blurb book. The kids (and Daddy) loved the heated pools and thought it was cool being able to swim outside in the winter time. The only downside was the cost of admission. It was $9 for adults and $5 for 11 and under but all-in-all it was worth it. I'll be working on their swimming pages and keep adding them to this post so keep checking back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment