owl

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Momma's Sweet Baby Girl











HUGE MILESTONE!!!! This morning I could see Graycie's first little tooth just under the surface. Then after eating dirt from the garden, sticks on the grass, bark from the flower bed, and Kaylie's new pup's tail her first tooth finally poked through!!! Yay!! and as fanatical as I am about capturing the moment with pictures, you know I'd have a picture posted if the little thing weren't so darn small. In fact I had to convince Daddy that what he was feeling was her lil tooth. She did good and did the all natural approach at getting the little thing through today!! Yay Graycie!!














After all the discouraging weather pics I decided to cheer up my blog a bit with these sweet baby Graycie pics. Oh doesn't she look sooooo cute in red. Had I known Daddy was gonna whip out the camera I might have changed my clothes to match hers, but I'm living in a spontaneous world and these will do fine!!















K so we're a little behind in the crawling department. I think having so many big people around and being the only baby she gets held far too much or maybe she just content in one spot. Daddy even tried putting a rolled up dish towel under her belly to help support her weight. Finally, I started baiting her with FOOD. Now she will pull herself across the floor but still no hands and knees. Everyone says to enjoy it now cuz when she does start really crawling she'll be into everything.


No comments: