














Leave it to the Palmer's to come up with all kinds of crazy pets. We just sold Dolly back to her original owner and the house has been so pleasantly quiet and Brady has started rebuilding the trim around the stairs that was Dolly's favorite to chew on. The kids weren't too sad that we let her go back because, even though she was entertaining at times, she would bite the kids so they never had fun with her. Well, Miss Kaylie just had a birthday on May 6th. We bought her a new bike and Brady wanted to give it to her in a special way. He took it to school and had the ladies in the office call Kaylie down to the office. They told her that some boys reported some bike had gotten stolen. They said "We need you to check n see if this is your bike." They opened the office door and there stood her brand new bike with balloons on it and a happy birthday card made by her Daddy. She was so surprized.
At work that day I went to the Co-op to get a salad. (They are so yummy) While waiting for the gal to make it I start hearing little peep noises. So I went to look were the noise was coming from and there were three troughs of baby chicks & baby ducks. Ahhhh, too cute. I called Brady and asked if I could buy some for Kaylie's birthday. He though we should get two and I thought we should get two also. I'm no dummy. I know 2+2 is 4! :) So I bought 4 lil baby ducks. I got a small box from work and went to pick Kaylie and Taylor up from swimming lessons. Kaylie called to tell me about her bike and I told her I had one more present for her. At the swimming pool I put one lil duck in the box and carried it in. When she got out of the pool I said here's your present but don't shake it cuz its breakable. Never have I seen such wide eyes in my life. She just couldn't stand herself. She said, "Mom, you didn't?" I said well hurry and get your things cuz there are 3 more in the car. She excitedly threw on her swimsuit cover and Tay says, "Um, Kaylie, it's on inside out and backwards!" I looked and she was sporting a huge tag just under her chin. She excitedly said, "I don't care, we need to get out to the car!" These little ducks have been the "funnest" things ever. The family and cousins are having such a great time with them. They pose for pictures about as well as Graycie, which is not. We've taken tons of pictures but I haven't had time to scrap them yet. But here are a few for starters.
No comments:
Post a Comment